Hillpointe Meeting Minutes
January 20, 2016
1. The classes being offered on January 29th were sent home with students. Several options are available for students to choose from. Please remember January 29th is a mandatory school day.
2. Madison Buch, leadership representative, updated parents about the recent leadership meeting. Ideas discussed were a spring dance for all grade levels and another “Pink”day like we had last year.
1. The Daddy/Daughter dance is scheduled for February 5th from 6-8pm. The event will take place at the LDS church located at Tropicana and Burnham.
2. Registration for spring sports will begin soon. We will offer K-2 kickball and 3rd-8th grade soccer.
3. Mr. Price reminded everyone that report cards would be out soon and they should expect to see them by Monday.