Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
May 1, 2013
1. DCS Foundation Mixer-Tickets still available in the front office.
2. Leadership students successfully hosted their first dance. Mr. Price will have a leadership update at next meeting.
3. Talent show to have a matinee and evening performance on May 9th at the LDS Church at 7401 Smoke Ranch Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89128.
4. We are Monsters Musical received outstanding feedback.
1. Walk a Thon to take place May 6th for Mrs. Suhr’s 7/8th grade advisory. This fundraiser will help fund the end of the year trips to Camp Lee Canyon and Wet n Wild.
2. In collaboration with the Scholastic Book Fair, lunch time with loved ones is May 1st. This is an opportunity to eat with the students and shop the book fair.
3. Mr. Price discussed the goal of creating class lists before the end of the school year.
4. Discussion about opportunity for 7/8th graders to visit other campus and critique and compare middle school programs and share their findings.