Hillpointe Meeting Minutes
November 4, 2015
1. Our students had a great time and performed amazingly at the cross country championship. We won the overall team trophy in all divisions we participated in.
2. Art and Engineering will continue this Friday.
3. The student representative informed parents about soda pop tab collections and that they are creating signs for trash pickup.
1. We will have our multicultural feast on Wednesday, November 18th.
2. The Christmas Musical will be December 8th at 6pm at the Summerlin Library Theater.
3. Clark announced that Miss Diersen will be a long term sub taking over Mrs. Compton’s class.