Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
October 14, 2015
1. Trunk or Treat-Need more trunks. Donations of candy are appreciated. We will be sorting candy in an effort to provide a nut free option at each vehicle. Volunteer to create signage for the event is needed.
2. Book Fair-We sold over 2800 in books. This places $1120 worth of books in the classroom.
3. Parent/Teacher conferences are scheduled for Friday, October 16th. Teachers have sign up links on their web page. There will not be any art or engineering class this week.
1. Chipotle Cheer Fundraiser was a huge success. The cheer team was able to raise over $440.
2. We will be having a Café Zupas night on November 3rd to benefit the DCS Foundation. This event will take place at Lake Mead and Tenaya.
3. Voting was held to determine a new line of clothing for the student store. It was determined that beanies and caps were in demand.